Monday, June 28, 2004

First Post

I just realised that I now regularly read more than a few blogs. A few years ago most blogs were just like most home pages in the early days and I couldn't see much point or interest in reading them. In addition I usually prefer to read a book, magazine or newspaper than to read on screen. Then I gradually realised that there were some things online that just weren't available off line. For a while I would read Arts & Letters Daily then I started to read Quiggin in the Australian Financial Review and he started up a blog and I started reading it regularly.

Then I gradually built up a list of blogs, mainly Australian, that I read on a semi regular basis. So I decided to join the throng.

I feel flat. I am flat. I'm sure I'm getting the 'flu. I'll watch Fat Pizza then go to bed and start again tomorrow.